I hope this message finds you well. I am happy to share with you my new look and logo.
After much thought and introspection, I have adopted a new tagline, “Care to Age.” This simple phrase sums up everything I believe in and do in terms of my purpose in helping others.
The colours are two of my favourites (purple and turquoise) and the active-looking figure is symbolic of arms wide-open, lending a hand, and joyous celebration of life.
Care – Is what I put into everything I do.
- I care about helping others age well.
- I care about everything to do with aging.
- I care for the caregiver.
- I care about those who are on the journey of growing older.
Age – Is a commonality we all share.
- Aging is something we are all doing from the day we are born.
- Aging is a concept that we can be optimistic, yet realistic about.
- Aging can come with its challenges and also has its benefits, too.
- Aging is something we can have more control over if we take care.
Some may see this phrase, Care to Age, and think, “Do I care to age? No thank you.” To those I would say, “It’s better than the alternative.” 🙂
Age well, my friend.
Angela G. Gentile
Angela G. Gentile, M.S.W., R.S.W. is a Specialist in Aging who has more than 25 years of experience working with older adults and their families in a variety of capacities. She has worked in private practice, long-term care, home care, health care and non-profit organizations. She is a realistic optimist who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband and two children.