Hi! I am glad you are here. Please find my products and services listed below.
BOOK: Caring for a Husband with Dementia: The Ultimate Survival Guide by Angela G. Gentile (March 17, 2015) is now available in paperback and Kindle through Amazon. It is also available in select bookstores in Winnipeg and Gimli, Manitoba. Check out the post on Where to Find the Book.
►►BUY NOW – Paperback or Kindle
BOOK: A Book About Burnout: One Social Worker’s Tale of Survival (2015) by Angela G. Gentile is now available on Amazon.com. Buy the eBook now.
ONLINE DIRECTORY: The Grey Pages – Winnipeg Edition. Hundreds of resources, products and services for those 55+. Managed and curated by Angela G. Gentile.
COUNSELLING, SPEAKING, CONSULTING, WRITING and MORE! Hover over “Services” option, above and select your desired topic.
- Looking for more support? JOIN the free, online, private Dementia Caregivers Solutions Support Group on Facebook for caregivers. It’s really easy to join and members are approved by Angela and Karen.
- LIKE the Facebook page Aging Well for Women for inspirational, informative and funny topics.
- LIKE the Facebook page God, Cancer and Me. This page will offer support, inspiration and hope to those affected by cancer.
- SIGN UP to receive email updates! Add your email address above the PURPLE FOLLOW button and click FOLLOW to receive new posts from Angela. Make sure to check your email to CONFIRM FOLLOW.
- JOIN IN THE DISCUSSIONS! Check out the BLOG for interactive discussions. Sign up so you don’t miss any of Angela’s posts.
- PRIVATE MESSAGES to Angela – If you prefer to communicate in private, use the CONTACT page. All questions will be answered promptly.
Angela G. Gentile
P.S. Don’t forget to SIGN UP (FOLLOW) before you leave!
Angela G. Gentile, M.S.W., R.S.W. is a Social Worker, Geriatric Clinician, Author and Specialist in Aging who has more than 25 years of experience working with older adults and their families in a variety of capacities. She has worked in private practice, long-term care, mental health, home care, health care and non-profit organizations. She is a realistic optimist who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband and has two adult children.