Hi! I am glad you are here.
Please find my products
and services listed below.
ebook: Eat Less Often, Live More: What one year of intermittent fasting taught me (2020). By Angela G. Gentile
Paperback: Cancer Up the Wazoo (2018) Edited by Angela G. Gentile
ebook: How to Edit an Anthology: Write or Compile a Collection that Sells (2018) by Angela G. Gentile is now available on Amazon for Kindle.
BOOK: Caring for a Husband with Dementia: The Ultimate Survival Guide by Angela G. Gentile (2015) is now available in paperback and Kindle through Amazon. It is also available in Gimli, Manitoba.
►►BUY NOW – Paperback or ebook (Kindle)
ebook: A Book About Burnout: One Social Worker’s Tale of Survival (2015) by Angela G. Gentile is now available on Amazon.com. Buy the eBook now.
ONLINE DIRECTORY: The Grey Pages – Winnipeg Edition. Hundreds of resources, products and services for those 55+. Managed and curated by Angela G. Gentile.
COUNSELLING, SPEAKING, CONSULTING, WRITING and MORE! Hover over “Services” option, above and select your desired topic.
More ways to connect with Angela:
- Looking for more support? JOIN the free, online, private Dementia Caregivers Solutions Support Group on Facebook for caregivers. It’s really easy to join and members are approved by Angela and Karen.
- LIKE the Facebook page Aging Well for Women for inspirational, informative and funny topics.
- SIGN UP to receive email updates! Add your email address above the PURPLE FOLLOW button and click FOLLOW to receive new posts from Angela. Make sure to check your email to CONFIRM FOLLOW.
- JOIN IN THE DISCUSSIONS! Check out the BLOG for interactive discussions. Sign up so you don’t miss any of Angela’s posts.
- PRIVATE MESSAGES to Angela – If you prefer to communicate in private, use the CONTACT page. All questions will be answered promptly.
Angela G. Gentile
P.S. Don’t forget to SIGN UP (FOLLOW) before you leave!
Angela G. Gentile, M.S.W., R.S.W. is a Social Worker, Geriatric Clinician, Author and Specialist in Aging who has more than 25 years of experience working with older adults and their families in a variety of capacities. She has worked in private practice, long-term care, mental health, home care, healthcare and non-profit organizations. She is a realistic optimist who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband and has two adult children.