Hi! I am glad you are here.
Please find my products
and services listed below.
– Angela G. Gentile
Book: Alzheimer’s, Dementia, & Memory Loss: A Helpful Guide for Caregivers (2022) is available in paperback and ebook (Kindle) on Amazon.
Buy the paperback on Amazon ($14.99 USD)
Buy the ebook (Kindle) on Amazon ($9.99 USD)
Book: Flourish or Fade: A guide to total well-being for women at midlife and beyond (2021) is available in paperback and ebook (Kindle) and hardcover on Amazon.
Buy Paperback on Amazon ($16.99 USD)
Buy ebook (Kindle) on Amazon ($5.99 USD)
Buy Hardcover on Amazon ($21.95 USD)
ebook: Eat Less Often, Live More: What one year of intermittent fasting taught me (2020). By Angela G. Gentile
Paperback: Cancer Up the Wazoo (2018) Edited by Angela G. Gentile
Book: How to Edit an Anthology: Write or Compile a Collection that Sells (2018) by Angela G. Gentile is available on Amazon for Kindle.
BOOK: Caring for a Husband with Dementia: The Ultimate Survival Guide by Angela G. Gentile (2015, updated for 2021) is available in paperback and Kindle through Amazon
►►BUY NOW – Paperback or ebook (Kindle)
►Read a sample chapter before you buy
MOBILE APP: Dementia Caregiver Solutions by Angela G. Gentile and Karen Tyrell is optimized for iPhone and iPad using iOS 8 and up (2015). Available in the App Store.
ebook: A Book About Burnout: One Social Worker’s Tale of Survival (2015) by Angela G. Gentile is available on Amazon.com.
COUNSELLING, SPEAKING, CONSULTING, WRITING, GIFTS, and MORE! Hover over “Services” option, above, and select your desired topic.
More ways to connect with Angela:
- Looking for more support? JOIN the free, online, private Dementia Caregivers Solutions Support Group on Facebook for caregivers. It’s really easy to join and members are approved by Angela and Karen.
- LIKE the Facebook page Aging Well for Women for inspirational, informative and funny topics. Private chat group also available.
- KEEP UPDATED and ENJOY NEW CONTENT! Check out the BLOG . SIGN UP so you don’t miss any posts from Angela or any of her guests. Add your email address above the PURPLE FOLLOW button. Make sure to check your email to CONFIRM FOLLOW.
- PRIVATE MESSAGES to Angela – If you prefer to communicate in private, use the CONTACT page. All questions will be answered promptly.
- HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? If you would like to submit an article for the Care to Age Blog, please review the SUBMISSIONS page for more information.
Angela G. Gentile
P.S. Don’t forget to SIGN UP (FOLLOW) before you leave!
Angela G. Gentile, M.S.W., R.S.W. is a Social Worker, Author, and Specialist in Aging who has more than 25 years of experience working with older adults and their families in a variety of capacities. She has worked in private practice, long-term care, mental health, home care, healthcare and non-profit organizations. She is a realistic optimist who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband and has two adult children.