Here are other places where you can find Angela on the internet.
PROFESSIONAL and/or SUPPORTIVE:
- Author Angela G. Gentile – Facebook Fan Page
- AnalCancer Support – Closed Facebook Group
- LinkedIn – Professional Profile
- Gerontology Professionals of Canada – Facebook Group (Angela is the manager, co-admin is Tabitha Kay)
- Gerontology Professionals of Canada
- Goodreads Official Author Account
- Aging Well for Women Facebook community page
- The Caregiver Network (Angela is a blog author)
- The Helping Professional Blog
- Seeking Action for Safety in Long-Term Care Blog
- GeriCareNetwork Blog (2011)
- Power of Attorney Project – Check out Angela’s podcast on the events page of Caregiving Matters (2015)
- The Grey Pages – Winnipeg Edition. A collection of services and resources for older adults living in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Aging Quotes – The Best Collection of Quotes about Aging
- Aging and Longevity – Musings on the biological, psychological and sociological phenomena associated with aging and living long.
- University of Manitoba Centre on Aging – Certificate recipient information (2014)
- Changing Aging – Old at Love, Young at Heart. An article written on some of the work Angela does (2013).
- On the Bright Side Blog: A Potpourri of Positive Posts – This is Angela’s first blog. She started it on March 25, 2010.
- Angela G. Gentile, M.S.W., R.S.W. is a Specialist in Aging who has more than 25 years of experience working with older adults and their families in a variety of capacities. She has worked in private practice, long-term care, home care, healthcare, and non-profit organizations.