Here are other places where you can find Angela on the internet.
PAGES, GROUPS, and BLOGS:
- Angela G. Gentile, MSW, RSW – Facebook Business Page
- Angela G. Gentile Amazon Author Account
- Goodreads Official Author Account
- LinkedIn – Professional Profile
- Aging Well for Women Facebook community page (private chat group also available)
- The Helping Professional Blog
- Seeking Action for Safety in Long-Term Care Blog
- GeriCareNetwork Blog (2011)
- Gerontology Professionals of Canada – Facebook Group – Angela founded and managed this group from 2014-2022. It was based off the LinkedIn group she founded in 2011 and managed until 2022.
PODCAST, ARTICLES, and VIDEO APPEARANCES:
- Caregiving Matters (2015) Power of Attorney Project – Check out Angela’s podcast on the events page (Who Really Has the Power? A Manitoba Perspective, Podcast Transcript)
- Caring for Parents with Memory Issues (2019) YouTube video interview with Healing Healthy with Nancy
- Intermittent Fasting Boosts Immune System: Angela’s Success Story #01 (2019) YouTube video interview with Rachel Nekati
- Understanding Dementia (2019) Podcast with Dr. Andrea Wilkinson of BrainShape
- Surviving and Thriving After A Life Threatening Health Crisis (Sep. 23, 2020) Video interview with host Lillian Kreppel, Well World TV
- 21 Chair Exercises For Seniors: A Comprehensive Visual Guide (2019) Angela is a contributor to the article on California Mobility
- Brain&Life magazine (2020) – Angela was contributor to an article called “4 Tips for Only-Child Caregivers”
- Emotional Healing: An important step on the path to survivorship. (2021) A Personal Perspective article in the Cancer Survivorship, 5th Edition, Patient Resource Guide (paper copy). http://www.PatientResource.com
- Flourish or Fade with Angela Gentile (2021) Podcast with Dr. Andrea Wilkinson of BrainShape
- Twitter @angelaggentile
- Instagram socialworker_angela
- Pinterest angelaggentile
- YouTube Angela G. Gentile
- The Grey Pages – Winnipeg Edition. A collection of services and resources for older adults living in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Aging Quotes – The Best Collection of Quotes about Aging
- Aging and Longevity – Musings on the biological, psychological and sociological phenomena associated with aging and living long.
- University of Manitoba Centre on Aging – Certificate recipient information (2014)
- Changing Aging – Old at Love, Young at Heart. An article written on some of the work Angela does (2013).
- On the Bright Side Blog: A Potpourri of Positive Posts – This is Angela’s first blog. She started it on March 25, 2010.
- Giving Care by Silverts – Angela is a contributing author
- Trualta – Angela, Dementia Care Expert, provided learning modules for the Trualta caregiver program.
RESOURCES FOR OLDER ADULTS:
Sports and Games for Seniors: Fun and Exercise in One: Read more about shuffleboard, bocce ball, dancing, and yoga
- Angela G. Gentile, M.S.W., R.S.W. is a Specialist in Aging and author who has more than 25 years of experience working with older adults and their families in a variety of capacities. She has worked in private practice, long-term care, home care, healthcare, and non-profit organizations. She enjoys pursuing what it means to age well.