The Writing Industry’s Best Kept Secret is Out!
There are thousands of books on how to write and edit, but until now, there were none on how to write or edit a collection. How to Edit an Anthology by Angela G. Gentile will provide you with everything you need to know to put together a book of short-stories, poems (or whatever!) that you can be proud of. Gentile shares with you her insider tips, experiences and everything she knows on writing her first anthology, which includes over a dozen writers.
Producing an anthology can be tricky and confusing, especially when you’ve never done it before. In this guide, you will learn about the following:
- What an Anthology is
- What the Readers Want (and Don’t Want!)
- Gems and Duds
- Choosing a Topic or Theme
- Compensating (or Not Compensating) Writers
- Recruiting Writers
- Project Management and Coordination
- What Makes a Good Anthologist
- Anthology Publication Contracts
- Editing and Revising
- Self-Editing Basics (by Blake Atwood)
- Book Design and Book Cover
- Promotion and Marketing Tips
- Self-Publishing, Traditional Publishing and Everything In-Between
- Links to Helpful Articles
… and much more!
Whether you are just starting out on your first anthology project, or you are looking to enhance what you already know, Gentile’s book is sure to please. This first ever, definitive guide on editing an anthology is full of tips, techniques, guides and resources to help you achieve success.
COMING SOON on Amazon for Kindle.
Angela G. Gentile MSW, RSW is a clinical social worker and author of the book, “Caring for a Husband with Dementia: The Ultimate Survival Guide”, “A Book About Burnout: One Social Worker’s Tale of Survival” and the “Dementia Caregiver Solutions” app for iPhone and iPad. She lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband and has two adult children. She is creator of the Facebook communities – “Aging Well for Women” as well as “Living Well With and After Cancer” For more information, visit: www.AngelaGGentile.com